A business continuity plan enables a firm to continue its business in the event of a significant business disruption or, in the alternative, conduct an orderly wind-down of operations. On this page, clients of CP Dubai will find information on CP Dubai's commitment to these obligations and highlights of our Business Continuity Program.
CP Dubai Business Continuity Program
Effective business continuity measures are critical for any business entity. CP Dubai is committed to protecting its staff and ensuring the continuity of critical businesses and functions in order to protect the CP Dubai franchise, mitigate risk, safeguard revenues and sustain customer confidence. The development, implementation, testing and maintenance of an effective global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCM) program are required to sustain these objectives. BCM plans, tests and manages crises concerning business lines and functions, relocation and recovery.
Critical Components of the Business Continuity Plan
Our plan to ensure business continuity addresses the following key areas:
1. Data back-up and recovery (hard copy and electronic)
2. All mission critical systems
3. Financial and operational assessments
4. Alternate communications between us and our customers
5. Alternate communications between us and our employees
6. Alternate physical location of employees
7. Critical business constituents, banks and counter-party impact
8. Regulatory reporting and communications with regulators
If you are interested to know more about our Business Contunity program, please contact us using the Contact form and a member of our team will get back to you with a response.